Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming the Final Project

      This weekend was the first recording session for our final project. My group members picked me up at 12 pm Saturday. They had already recorded scenes that they needed without me. I decided I would bring props like, sunglasses, figurines, keys, and other things. These were used during the filming process the entire time so it was worth it. We started filming right away wasting no time. However we think we could have done some things better. Because of this we may reshoot many scenes. 
      For example, we had Jake dress in kid like clothing to signify when he was younger. However it looks quite idiotic because you can see his face and that he's the same age. A way around this is to reshoot all of the scenes from the kid in their POV. That way you don't see Jakes face. We were also missing a group member Tim. Tim would have helped greatly in the process. If he is here with us next time we film it will greatly benefit our scenes. 
     We spent about 5 hours filming at Jakes house on Saturday. We did spend some time going to target to try and find any extra props we might have needed. We ended up not buying anything though. I am happy with how alot of scenes turned out. However I am equally unhappy with other scenes. I think we can do better and won't rest for mediocre

No comments:

Post a Comment