Thursday, March 5, 2020

Editing the Final Project

     This week, we had another recording session for our film. After this we were much happier with our ability to make a final product. For example, we got an actual adult to act as the parent in our film. I also got clips around the house so I could use it to set the tone in our film. When I sifted through the clips I noticed that we had to scrap alot of them. Jake helped out with this but we had enough to stretch our movie to 2 minutes. 
      The first thing I did when editing was put everything in order and delete the clips I wouldn't use. I then begin adding effects like color correction to set the mood. I then cut clips and made them chronological to the movie idea. After that I added opaque clips on top of others for effect, made pans, and other small things to make it look better as a whole.
      This first editing session took me about 4 hours total. However there is much more to do. A list of things I need to do are: add and design titles, find good sound effects, make final desicion on music, add a little bit of voice acting, and finally revise edits and make them look better. After I do that I will show it to other people. I will do this so I can ask for their opinion on what trey think the movie would be about. We need to make that as obvious as possible. I am very motivated to finish this editing and make the best movie possible. My teammates have been very cooperative and I am excited for their opinions on it. Hopefully we can make a really good final project that blows everyone away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment