Monday, September 20, 2021

Group Blog

 When deciding who to work with for this final project I had a lot of options. I was planning to work with someone who switched out of the class last minute. This caused me to search for people in other classes. After some deliberating with others I have decided to work with Grant Cippolone and Nicholas Arnold. I decided to work with them because I helped them with their move introduction project. I was the main actor and I also filmed some scenes for them if they needed an extra hand. Grant got an A for the class! I think if I am able to be more of a part of the process we can shoot for an even better project. I have known these two for a long time.

 I met them in 9th grade and we have worked on many projects together. Furthermore, we all live relatively close to each other. Nicholas has a car and can drive us to a different spot to film. This will be extremely useful when we have to film a specific scene. All of us have also been thinking of what to do for this project for a long time. We actually were even thinking of it before the summer! Because of this, we are all very excited to work together on this project. I also think that we can be very efficient when we work together. We have good ways of communicating quickly and none of us slack off. Everyone does the work designated that way we will not fall behind. For all these reasons, I have chosen to work with these two for the final project. I am sure we can make something better than ever before.




No comments:

Post a Comment