Monday, September 20, 2021

Introductory

Hi, I am Kyle Weiner and I am excited to be back for the A-level portion of Media Studies. It has been a while since I did anything for media studies and now that I am back in school I am ready to learn again. I will be making a film project better than the previous years. Last year I acted in an AICE media final project so it isn't like I left the class completely. My hopes for this year include learning how to market a movie. I feel like that is an extremely important part of the process. If we learn that I am sure it will be easier to make our 5-minute long film. I don't know what genre I want to do yet. Last time I made two dramas so I probably won't do that again. I also did a thriller and a mystery however I still am interested in those.

My taste in films has changed a bit since I last took the class. I am more interested in psychological films rather than action. I think this will cause me to direct much differently for the final project overall. I think a fault I had with my last productions was that they didn't appeal to enough audiences. This year that will change for the better. I think that this project will turn out better than my other projects because now I have had experience. I also had a full year to reflect on what I could have done better! AICE Media was one of my favorite classes so I am glad to be back. This year I cannot wait to try my hardest and create something awesome. I have already planned my final project and am excited to start working on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment