Friday, December 17, 2021

Storyboard Blog


This is the storyboard I have created, and yes as you can see I did use stick figures for many of the drawings. My artistic skill is fairly lacking, and when I tried my hardest to not use stick figures it ended up being harder to understand as it was a mess. Anyways, I have finally completed this storyboard and the idea is very clear in my head now. After creating this, I think it will be easy to make a movie with such a good reference. I explained each scene on the storyboard, but I plan on explaining a little bit more right here. I want to focus on the angling of the camera for the majority of these scenes. Because such a large percent of my movie is just dialogue, I need to become creative to keep the attention of people watching. I can do this in numerous ways, but I think creative angles will work well. I am talking about some angles I couldn't physically draw, like a shot through the keyhole. Because this mystery is a locked door scenario, I it is limited with the amount of information I can give the viewer. So I am still thinking about how much I wanna let them know for the last panel of the storyboard. By the way, I know the names for my storyboard and script are weird. They are just placeholders for my friends who are going to be acting in the movie, so don't worry about that. I had some comments about the names, however, they will most likely be subject to change. Furthermore, I did not have the artistic skill to draw the outfits I want my actors to wear. I think the students will just wear some formalist clothing and the janitor wear suspenders or something of the sort. I will also go buy a toy hammer off of amazon for this project. Everything on the storyboard has been planned out already. I will be able to record this over the break possibly so I will organize a time for that. Everything is going as planned and I am excited to get started. I might make a few changes to the storyboard at the end, so be on the lookout for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment