Friday, January 7, 2022

Website Work

 




Today, I finished the basis of my website for my movie. It was tough getting used to the new software, but after spending some time messing around, I was able to create a pretty good website. I have a pretty long main page with the actors, times for premiere, and everything else required. I made it so as you scroll the individual parts pop up so it isn't too much information overload. I also created the sub pages for things like the about page with a short summary of the plot. I tried to make it seem mysterious as the goal for this movie is to be a mystery. I hope it will work out and should finish this website quite soon.

On the other hand, I have not filmed yet. I was able to get an empty classroom to film in after hours. Since, this isn't going to Cambridge I think filming a school building shouldn't be an issue. However, I am still going to blur anything that makes it too obvious where it is recorded. The room in question is very empty though, and only one scene takes place outside it. As the mystery is a "locked room mystery" with no obvious answer. I don't know who I am going to get to act in this movie, but I have a rough idea. I have some friends in this class who I worked with last year on their movie. Hopefully, it all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment