Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Commercial


This is the Commercial which was the first big project my group worked on in my sophomore class. This was my least favorite film to make, as it was really stressful. This was because we were only allowed one day to film and 45 minutes in that span of time. This caused us to rush and not make the dream commercial we were all anticipating. However, I am proud that we finished this commercial with so many roadblocks ahead of us. Another roadblock for example, was when editing on the school computers, the editing software would not let us add any effects or it would not export. This greatly put us at a disadvantage. This is something we had to learn from experience though, any other way wouldn't have been as good. Although the editing is choppy, and the story may not be cohesive I am proud to look back on it as a start to an era of learning the subject. My group and I were fresh into this kind of thing, and looking back we were total newbies.
       Our commercial had a great storyboard, and we put a lot of effort into it. However, our dreams did not turn into the final project with such little time. This opened my eyes to real life media and how they can relate. If they have issues with time they have to change a story and can also not have a dream result. I think that why it is most important overall, to have something that makes sense. Which I think we did. This project was tough, no doubt about it. It's also the one I learned the most from, so it means a lot to our group. Projects like this really toughened us up and taught us how to manage our time which helped with our final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment