Friday, April 17, 2020

Movie CCR



I had a fun time recording and making the CCR for my movie. For the CCR I decided to be creative and have the movie running in the background. I did this so I could point things out along the way of the CCR. It also gives you something to look at. I had it in the style of a Q and A interview. The way I recorded the CCR was from zoom. Zoom has a built in recording system which made it easy to get the mp4 file to start editing. I didn't change too much while editing though. I just added the song from the movie, a few fades, and put all the clips in order. I also cut out parts with long pauses. Overall, it came out to be 11 minutes and 20 seconds. I feel like this was a good length as any longer would have been me repeating myself. I hope this CCR explained what happened in my brain when making the movie. This project was a really useful experience and I try to convey that in my CCR. I am excited to see what my group mates put for their CCR's. I hope that we do good as this is part of our final. I did repeat myself a few times but that because some parts of the questions overlapped. The hardest part of this CCR was writing the script which was over 3 pages long. I also had to chroma-key the backgrounds in which took some effort. I am sad that this is the last assignment for our class. But I understand that we can't do things like the final exam because of the virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment