Thursday, April 9, 2020

Music Video



This is the Music Video we did at the middle of the year in my sophomore class. I think this was my favorite of the films to create because  we had a blast every step of the way. It was fun to share our project with other people in our class. We encountered a lot of problems through coming up with a storyboard and filming, but past these hurdles lies greatness. We managed to work as a team and publish a great Music Video. The song we used was from extensive research and worked well with our cast of characters. One thing I could have thought we could have done differently is make a longer video. Our music video was sadly pretty short and I would have preferred to make a longer one. I also would have liked us to include more editing, the time frame for this project was pretty short though. I think that everyone had an equal part in making this assignment.
           The theme of a music video differed greatly between groups. Our group did a dramatic video with depressing lyrics. This worked well because having one emotion to work towards too helps viewer understand what to feel. It also made a steady video with an overall purpose to it. Our story shows that our group was able to work cohesively and put out a product we all liked. By adding a story to our music video, it was able to make our viewers really think, rather then enjoying the song. These music videos are our groups favorite, hence why we chose it. Overall, I had a really fun time on this project and would like to do another one. I hope in the future I will have an opportunity like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment