Sunday, October 17, 2021

Genres I would like to research

 After doing some thinking, I have come to the conclusion of what Genres I might want to do for my project. I am looking for something that will captivate an audience rather than something slow. I think that I need to optimize my time with the 5 minutes I have. The most important thing is efficient time management to get all the points I want across. The first Genre I am thinking about is a thriller. I would do a thriller because thrillers are great for creating an emotional mood and I liked using wide shots in the previous class. I would be the most familiar with this one. Another genre I am thinking about is a mystery. I have been reading a lot of mystery novels recently which has piqued my interest in this genre. The mystery might be a bit harder to fit in the 5-minute timeframe though. I am up for a challenge, so this is probably my top choice right now. The last genre would be more of a serious epic. I have already done plenty of research on epics from the previous year. My favorite movies are epics and I enjoy the genre the most out of any. However, epics are pretty broad which might be off-putting. The high stakes and conflicts of an epic make it extremely exciting though. I will do more research before I decide on a final genre to choose. However, right now I am leaning towards mystery.




No comments:

Post a Comment