Saturday, January 15, 2022

Changes to the main character

 

This will be kind of like a background for my main character. You see, originally my friend Trent was going to be the main character. He agreed to do it a while before. But right before I filmed, he got nervous and couldn't do it. This role was very important so it makes sense that he got nervous. Thankfully, my friend Mayteetad was at the film location that day. He was originally going to be a cameraman for the movie. His brave volunteering helped the movie become what it is. I am happy with the result of him being the main character. While he had some trouble memorizing lines, it all was able to work out in the end. Funnily enough, the character Gendo was also a last-minute decision. I had another friend who goes to Pompano who was going to act as Gendo. Last-minute, he was stuck at a track meet so I had someone else fill in. We basically took whoever we could find. Since Nicholas was with Grant at the time, he filled in as Gendo since Gendo does not have too many lines. This rag tag team we put together really shined though. The actors were really enthusiastic to fill their parts. Overall, I am very happy with the results. I will be doing more with them if I ever make another film.

No comments:

Post a Comment