Sunday, January 16, 2022

Filming Plans

 


In this blog, I will be telling you my plans for the filming process which should be happening on the 17th. On the 17th, I will have access for a classroom to film in after school. I happen to have a club on that day, so I decided that my friends in the club will be the actors in my movie. I only need 4 actors, so this should be easy enough. For outfits, I told them to wear anything they wanted. The main plot of this movie is not correlated to what they are wearing, as long as it is appropriate. For props, I have printed out a fake poster that is necessary as well as scouted out the area for a window I need to use for my prop. You see, in my movie one of the characters looks out a window at a small building. For my movie to work, this needs to be accurate. After looking at the classroom, there is a window facing a small building so it all worked out in the end. The other props I need are nothing too important. I need a key, as well as backpacks which are common items that most people have. I will be filming on my phone, and if that runs out of space or battery I have a friend who will have a back up for me to film. I think this will go smoothly, but only time will tell. I'll keep you updated, as tomorrow is the time to film. 

One more thing is the social media accounts. I have created a facebook, instagram, and twitter with the handle. I plan on making them look better as I go on. Perhaps the next blog will be about those accounts, but for now I am busy with some more college application things, so I do not know when the next blog might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment