Monday, January 17, 2022

Editing my Postcard

 


I actually changed my Postcard and Website recently. This was because I just wasn't too happy with what I put out originally, especially for the website. For the website, I did a little redesign with the side pages. I just wanted both to be more efficient. Another thing that changed was the Font on the postcard. I changed it to make it more readable. I also changed to put my name at the bottom. Just a small touch that I think enhanced it a lot. I finished the Postcard now but I still want to edit the website a little bit. Some things I need to do are finish the side pages. I also just need to fill in these blank areas I made on the website. That should not take long though. I should be able to finish before everything is due. Some housekeeping with the filming plans needs to be done as well. Like if my members will be here to film. I think that I will have everyone but I am not sure 100% as the actors are shaky. I also have a scene that needs props. I think I will film it later than everything else. Since that scene is probably the most important part of the film. I will be able to finish everything on time though. Right now I am thinking about adding some more recognizable things to my website. But I do think my original Philosophy is good. Just making it hard to recognize allows for mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment