Saturday, January 22, 2022

Editing Blog

 


Behold, the editing blog is here! Editing is the thing I am most confident about for this project. Since I took comm tech for 3 years letting me practice. Comm tech helped me get certified in Adobe Premiere Pro and I used the free school account to edit this video. During this video, I didn't wanna edit it too heavily. The lighting was pretty bright while filming and I originally wanted to make the entire movie dimmer. However, after putting the effects on it just made it look terrible. So sadly, I went with the original brightness which was kind of sad. 

On a bright note, there were some good effects included. I think the audio gain is super important. I made sure the audio levels were even and the music was louder during intended effects. I finally found my two royalty-free sounds as well. Both these songs fit very well into the theme I was going for. They also combine pretty well. The first song is more background music-y. However, when it ends and the song switches to the second song it helps the reader understand that stuff is about to go down. The second song really is a signal to start paying close attention to what is happening. This intended effect hopefully will show the hierarchy of importance in the parts of my film. I have some more work to do, however. I will keep you updated on when I finish things like exporting the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment