Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Filming Issues




 Unfortunately, a good amount of footage was corrupted after I checked the clips. However, I have a plan to counteract this. There is another day we can film and I think everyone will be free. I also switched to voiceovers for a few lines in the script. I think it makes it a little bit more on topic for the movie. I also started the basis for editing today. I had to re-install my software but I was able to work on cutting and importing the clips. Luckily enough, the clips that are cut reach the time limit. This means I have a little bit of extra space to work with when editing. I think I will also help the two media students Grant and Nick (who are in the image) with their video. They invited me to be the dead body which is an exciting role. I was in the same role for their last movie so it should be a fun time. 

I had a lot of work in other classes so I wasn't able to work on my final CR this week. I have some plans for it though. I wrote a bit of a draft for the questions so I will be prepared. I was inspired by rewatching some of my old projects for AS-level media studies Overall, this week has been pretty productive for me. I think that everything will be finished on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment