Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Text Choice

 



Today I worked on making the titles for the movie. For a reminder, these are the titles needed for the movie.

Name of the Studio (PRESENTS) (Who owns the rights) 
Name of the Production Company (Which company made the movie) 
Actor(s) names (Who is in the movie) 
Film Title (What is the movie called) 
Music by (Who is the music you are using from) 
Edited by (Who edited the movie) 
Directed by (Who directed the movie)

For the first two, I used the website named Canva. I used Canva for my postcard and wrote a blog on it as well. In this blog, I mentioned how I used Canva before so I was comfortable making these. However, I will take that back for this project. You see, the project for Canva presets for videos is much different. This was hard to implement and I had to learn how to resize and control the effects. I finally was able to get it done after watching a tutorial. I took two presets for Canva for Name of Studio and Production Company. For the Actors, Music, Edits, and Direction I just used the simple text preset in my editing software. My reasoning for this was that it wasn't very important. Making it simple really didn't affect the experience of the movie. For the movie title, I actually put some more effort. I tried to make it fit the theme from my postcard. Kind of like an old-timey font. I think I used Papyrus in the end for the title font. This part of making the movie was honestly harder than I expected. Next, I have to do a bit more polishing. Some things you may see from me include my final project and CR.  As well as any other minor details.

No comments:

Post a Comment