Thursday, January 27, 2022

Final Changes... Again..

 



My actors were really enthusiastic about this project. So much so that they watched me edit the video and had feedback of their own! This was really useful for me as I didn't have anyone to watch the movie. This was when the movie was barebones done with editing (to preface). They told me they wanted to redo their voice-over lines. I honestly thought it was fine, but they were adamant about redoing them. In my movie, there are 3 voice-over lines. One in the scene in the image. In this scene, Mayteetad is thinking to himself. I obviously didn't want the thinking to be not obvious by him talking. So instead, we just had him do a pose. The voice-over made it much more obvious. This scene is pretty important as it shows his character. The growth for this scene was important and he re-did it to make it more monotone. I think this helped show the character of Shiki. Someone who doesn't really care and wants to leave, but is very smart. They were able to figure out the mystery pretty quickly (or were they?). The other voice-over scene was at the end of the building. I didn't have to do a voice-over here, but it made the quality better. These scenes really help with the feel of the movie so I am glad it got improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment