Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Postcard

 



Here is my design for the postcard. While making this, I used other real postcards as examples for how I wanted mine to look. I decided that I didn't want any obvious plot signifiers in this postcard as the movie is supposed to be a mystery. I think I did a good job of this, while also making it look nice. Another thing I must mention is the fact that I have used Canva before. This made the postcard process much easier for me. I know some other friends in this class asked me for help as they did not use canva before.  I tried to make the poster look mysterious with the key and background, and I think it worked! If I saw this postcard, id definitely be intrigued at the least. One issue is some of the parts I used were locked behind the Canva premium which costs money. What I did, was screenshot them and just upload the pngs to bypass that. I was able to do this by putting the overall postcard in photoshop and completing it there. Should be fine since im not profiting off of it. Even though I knew what I was doing, this still took me about an hour to do. I kept changing and changing every little thing. Before I knew it, I had 3 versions but this is the one I went with.

No comments:

Post a Comment