Saturday, January 29, 2022

Overall Feelings

 

I am happy with the results of the movie. It is completely done right now and I have it downloaded as an MP4. The exporting process took like two hours for some reason though. It looks good when watching it and has no packet loss issues as well. Everything seems perfect so far in terms of the movie working. I am excited to show it to some friends. Since I am not submitting it to Cambridge, I might as well show it to some other people. I completely finished my editing as well. I don't think I need to add anything else. Overall, this process was really fun to do. I think I enjoyed this one more than the AS-level film. However, I will say that my editing was better in the previous films. This one did feel like I made more of a plot. Since it was over twice as long and needed an ending it pushed me. Reflecting, there are some things I would have changed. Primarily the lighting as I wanted it to be darker. Another thing I would have changed was the final scenes. It isn't as obvious as I wanted it to be. It isn't much else I would really change though. I think it turned out pretty good and my CR reflects that.

No comments:

Post a Comment